9am - 3pm
9am - 3pm
Corporate Trainer Russ Niedzwiecki (at left) has been with Morrison Industrial for 18 years. He has provided powered industrial truck operator training, aerial lift and "Train the Trainer" courses for 12,000+ people and 900+ companies throughout Michigan and Indiana.
Corporate Trainer Scott Ahner (at right) had 20 years of distribution and manufacturing operations management experience before becoming a full-time safety trainer. He holds a Bachelor’s degree from Michigan State University, an MBA from Indiana University South Bend. Scott is also fluent in Spanish, and conducts training for Spanish-speaking students.
Included in the registration for the Train the Trainer class at Morrison Industrial, you will receive training materials for your trainer, and prepare them to lead your employees through the general coursework.
- One instructor’s guide for the training attendee
- 10 student workbooks for use at your own facility
- 10 blank wallet cards to distribute to your company
- 10 blank completion certificates to create for your own employees
- 1 TrainMOR forklift operator training access code
If you should have questions: